(See Today's Price)
- Removes silt, sand, rust, scale, chlorine, radon, VOCs, other chemicals
- Removes bad smell and taste
- 3-stage filtration; 5 micron sediment filter, Granular Activated Carbon filter, Carbon block filter
- Extra set of filters included (3pcs)
- 3/4" connections
Overall, this is a great system at a great price. It connects easily and delivers clean and clear water that tastes great, without chemicals and odors. As an added bonus, it comes with an extra set of 3 filter replacements so you’re all set for the first filter change (recommended about every 3 months). The unit uses ¾” ports to help maintain your current water pressure and will handle pressure of up to 100 psi. A unique feature on the unit is that it comes equipped with on/off valves on both the inflow and outflow ports to allow for clean filter changes. This may very well be the best whole house water filter on the market at this price.
- 3 stage filtration system
- Comes with a set of extra of 3 filters (total of 6 filters included)
- Standard 2.5” x 10″ filter cartridges offer more options of filter types, better pricing, brand options
- Two threaded on/off valves to easily connect all of your water lines
- 3/4″ ports
- Working water pressure: 20 to 100 psi
- Flow rate: 10 gallons / 38 liters per minute
- Eliminates rotten egg smells
- Replace filters approximately every 3 months
- Easy to install
Reverse Osmosis Revolution Whole House Water Filter Review
The Reverse Osmosis Revolution water filtration system gives you bang for your buck. At just around $100, you get the 3-stage filter system, 3 pre-installed filter cartridges plus 3 replacement cartridges so that you’re ready for your first filter change, on/off valves, and of course the mounting bracket and filter changer wrench.
The filter chambers hold common 2.5” x 10” filters giving you options in getting the exact filters for your filtration needs, cheaper price options as well as many many brand options to choose from. And you can pick them up at your local hardware store or buy them online to save even more money.
The on/off valves that come equipped on this model is such a great feature. On/off valves are often overlooked when people buy a whole house water filtration system. They usually end up taking a second trip to the store to pick up valves because they very rarely come with your filter system – they’re usually a separate part that you need to purchase. You need to be able to shut off the water flow not only during the initial install but, also every time you need to change the filters which is an ongoing maintenance that comes with having one of these systems installed in your house.
This is a 3-stage filtration system. The filters that come with the unit are as follows:
- Stage 1: 5 micron sediment filter – traps out dust, silt, dirt, sand, rust and other larger sized particles before hitting the finer filters in stage 2 and 3. This also prolongs the life of the filters and stops clogging in the fine filters which would reduce your water pressure.
- Stage 2: Granular Activated Carbon filter – this removes VOC’s, radon, chlorine and other chemicals that are commonly found in municipal water. This stage is the first defense to help give your water a clearer look and remove bad smells and tastes.
- Stage 3: Carbon Block Filter – this is a block of compressed carbon fibers, even finer than the stage 2 carbon filter. It catches any chemicals that may have squeezed through and gives a final polish, delivering crystal clear, non-smelling, great tasting water.
And finally, the connections on this system are threaded. There have been no reports of any leakage and they’re a nice large 3/4 of an inch to ensure there’s no drop in water pressure.
For a hundred bucks, it’s substantially cheaper than most other 3 stage filters and you get incredible value with this system. You can’t go wrong.